Fixtures & Results Web & Mobisite
Titans Cricket SA
Brave was approached to invigorate the popular South African cricket team's online presence. The website needed to be given new life with a vibrant design that would capture the elements of action and movement prevalent in sport, but it also needed to be more interactive, informative and responsive.
The new Titans website would also need to combine and showcase the various divisions of the Titans franchise, including SuperSport Park, in a seamless way.
Fixtures & Results
Users can search for info on upcoming fixtures and events using filters such as 'team', 'match type' and 'location'.
We built an automated back-end engine to pull match results into the site in real time, and populate the 'results' pages with all the relevant information.
Events & Facilities at SuperSport Park
The Titans site also needed to house a large amount of content about the SuperSport Park stadium.
It was essential that users be able to navigate easily through this section, which features info on stadium tours, facilities for hire, hospitality suites and more, without being bounced out into the rest of the site with a mistaken click.
Careful wire-framing in the initial stages of the design process has resulted in a user-flow that allows users to explore the stadium section intuitively, whilst remaining immersed in the look-and-feel of the Titans franchise.
Banners and widgets throughout the entire site also allow for seamless navigation between the two sections should users wish to click back and forth between them.
How can we innovate with you?
- Easy-to-use CMS means the site can be updated daily with latest cricketing news, stats and match results.
- Automated back-end engine pulls results into the site in real time.
- Smart wire-framing and UX means that information about the Titans teams, national and provincial fixtures and SuperSport Park facilities is effortlessly navigable within one site.
- Custom design captures the energy and movement of the sport whilst adhering to the Titans branding.
- Upcoming fixtures are easy to find, and users can click to buy tickets, and view results of past matches.