Keynote speech at Drupalcamp Gauteng 2016
Hey there fellow Drupalista,
If you went to the Drupalcamp Gauteng 2016, and saw my keynote speech on Unbuilding Your Business, then click here to download presentation assets and/or below is the list of reading materials that I recommended:
- The first and most important is Frederic Laloux’s fantastic book – Reinventing Organisations
You can download his ebook for free and then pay as much as you want 30 days later. I encourage you to read it at least twice!
- Next is Daniel Pink’s book – Drive
For extra credit, you can watch his TED talk about Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose.
- To learn more about Spotify’s engineering culture and how they build software: Part 1 and part 2
- VALVe’s famous “new employee” handbook which is fascinating reading about how they (don’t) run their gaming teams
- And lastly, a fairly recent but wonderful find, Obliquity by John Kay who talks about how complex goals are best achieved obliquely
Read the online treatise
Watch John Kay’s TED talk